Outsourcing your HR and payroll processes can bring great benefits – reduced costs, fewer errors and more time to focus on your business. But introducing changes also introduces challenges to overcome.
During implementations we have found that our clients typically look for six things:
- Fit for purpose design – the right balance of specification and cost
- On-time delivery – so they can plan with confidence
- Working first time – so they don’t have to deal with problems
- Easy for the end-users – so they don’t get questions and complaints
- Risk management – to identify and manage any risks
- Costs that don’t escalate – particularly from specification changes
Ceridian uses its knowledge from thousands of implementation projects to overcome obstacles and achieve these.
- Ensuring the right design spec: foresight at the beginning pays dividends later
- Keeping implementation on time: tracking and underpinning key milestones
- Ensuring it works first time: testing and validation
- Making it easy for you: guiding you, handover, and training
- Controlling cost escalation: avoiding unnecessary change or rework
The development team have interpreted our business needs brilliantly. Your project management skills have been second to none. I have always been confident that this product would work and be delivered when we needed it.Programme Director, UK Airport
Ceridian Connection is our free monthly magazine for HR and payroll professionals.
View Latest Edition