Reduce payroll errors and improved end-to-end processing.
With our payroll software you can make and view changes to your payroll with instant results, speeding up your end-to-end processing time, and be assured that you are always fully compliant with HMRC. The payroll is calculated at the start of the pay period to help smooth out the workload
It can be stand-alone, or integrated with HR, which will eliminate the need to re-key data and significantly reduce errors. So if an employee updates their bank details through self-service, the changes are picked up automatically by payroll.Read more
Managed Payroll Services
Accurate payroll – on time, every time.
Payroll works best when nobody notices it. That’s why Ceridian’s payroll outsourcing service is one of the quietest in the industry. Put simply, you pass us your data, and we process your payroll, ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time, every time, while keeping you legislatively compliant.
We are the longest serving provider of payroll services in the UK, with 50 years' experience and an industry leading payroll accuracy of 99.93%. Whatever your payroll needs are, we’ve got the people and technology to meet them.
Centrally manage the payrolls of your global workforce.
Whether your organisation operates in three countries or 30 you face a number of challenges, not least when it comes to international payroll management. By taking advantage of our decades of global expertise, we can provide the in-country knowledge, compliance and central coordination required to meet your global payroll needs.
SME payroll services
Pay your people, keep them happy, and stay compliant.
As a growing business, you need to know that the basics are done correctly and promptly. Let us pay your employees, keep them happy, and keep you compliant with the latest employment legislation.
Managed P11D service
Avoid penalties for late submission and incorrect calculations.
Organisations can often struggle to meet the deadlines and demands of completing the annual P11D submission, mainly because it is a large amount of work in a short period of time, so is difficult to resource. Our outsourced service means we manage the entire process on your behalf, so you avoid penalties for late submission and incorrect calculations, and have a simple fixed cost to budget.
Managed direct debits
Improve cash flow and reduce administration.
By outsourcing the management of Direct Debit collection to Ceridian, you’ll benefit from improved cash flow, and relief from the administrative burden of processing hundreds of direct debits each year.
Managed funds transfer service
Take control of the payments you make and receive.
Ceridian’s funds transfer services provide you with the facilities for managing and protecting the payments and collections made by your company.
Benefits of Ceridian's payroll services
- You know your payroll will be in safe hands – in 2013 we were named best Payroll Provider by Payroll World for the second consecutive year.
- We are passionate about delivering the highest level of service. We use a method called Net Promoter Score to make improvements to our service based on our customer’s feedback, and continually track how we are performing.
- Our customer service teams will always be on hand to offer a fast, helpful and professional response to any questions you have about your payroll.
- We can support you for the long-term, as our services have the flexibility to adapt to your changing requirements.
- You can utilise our excellent offshore team in Mauritius to further reduce your costs if you choose to outsource your payroll.
Payroll services with innovative technology
- We maintain the underlying cloud technology for our payroll software so you have no in-house IT installation or maintenance to manage.
- Data stored securely and backed up with disaster recovery plans in place – whatever happens, your payroll will run as normal.
- Our technology platform is delivered via our partner Centurylink who are one of only 15 Tier-1 providers.
- Highly configurable payroll with over two million different combinations to suit your individual needs.
- Legislation and functionality updates tested and released – you don’t have to worry about making changes, these are done automatically, meaning you’ll always be on the latest version of our software.
- Self-service access to view payslips and P60 information.
- Software is optimised for all web browsers and tablet devices.
- Payroll integrated with HR, workforce management and auto-enrolment.