Ceridian materially improved our payroll accuracy and it improved both the service to our staff and reduced the amount of re-work dramatically.Payroll Manager, International Retailer
Accurate payroll – on time, every time.
Payroll works best when nobody notices it. That’s why Ceridian’s Payroll Outsourcing service is one of the quietest in the industry. Put simply, you pass us your data, and we process your payroll; ensuring employees are paid accurately and on time, every time, while keeping you legislatively compliant.
Reduce errors and improved end-to-end processing.
With our payroll software you can make and view changes to your payroll with instant results, speeding up your end-to-end processing time, and be assured that you are always fully compliant with HMRC. The payroll is calculated at the start of the pay period to help smooth out the workload
It can be stand-alone, or integrated with HR, which will eliminate the need to re-key data and significantly reduce errors. So if an employee updates their bank details through self-service, the changes are picked up automatically by payroll.Read more
Centrally manage the payrolls of your global workforce.
Whether your organisation operates in three countries or 30 you face a number of challenges, not least when it comes to international payroll management. By taking advantage of our decades of global expertise, we can provide the in-country knowledge, compliance and central coordination required to meet your global payroll needs.
SME payroll services
Pay your people, keep them happy, and stay compliant.
As a growing business, you need to know that the basics are done correctly and promptly. Let us pay your employees, keep them happy, and keep you compliant with the latest employment legislation.
Managed P11D service
Avoid penalties for late submission and incorrect calculations.
Organisations can often struggle to meet the deadlines and demands of completing the annual P11D submission, mainly because it is a large amount of work in a short period of time, so is difficult to resource. Our outsourced service means we manage the entire process on your behalf, so you avoid penalties for late submission and incorrect calculations, and have a simple fixed cost to budget.
Managed direct debits
Improve cash flow and reduce administration.
By outsourcing the management of Direct Debit collection to Ceridian, you’ll benefit from improved cash flow, and relief from the administrative burden of processing hundreds of direct debits each year.
Managed funds transfer service
Take control of the payments you make and receive.
Ceridian’s funds transfer services provide you with the facilities for managing and protecting the payments and collections made by your company.
- You know your payroll will be in safe hands – in 2013 we were named best Payroll Provider by Payroll World for the second consecutive year.
- We can support you for the long-term, as our services have the flexibility to adapt to your changing requirements.
- Our customer service teams will always be on hand to offer a fast, helpful and professional response to any questions you have about your payroll.
- You can utilise our excellent offshore team in Mauritius to further reduce your costs if you choose to outsource your payroll.
- Our software has been delivered via a SaaS model for years so it is well established and proven.
- No in-house IT installation or maintenance to manage.
- Data stored securely and backed up with disaster recovery plans in place – whatever happens, your payroll will run as normal.
- Our software is optimised for all web browsers and tablet devices.
- Our technology platform was designed with security as its foundation and with availability, resilience, scalability and performance as its corner stones.
- Highly configurable with over two million different combinations to suit your individual needs.
- Legislation and functionality updates tested and released – you don’t have to worry about making changes, these are done automatically, meaning you’ll always be on the latest version of our software.
- Self-service access to view payslips and P60 information.
- Payroll integrated with HR, workforce management and auto-enrolment.