Many businesses are embarking on major change programmes to increase their growth or just to survive through difficult times. Often, a change of HR system is part of this as it can save money directly, but also give better control of your staff activities and costs.
Changing your HR system as part of a broader change, increases complexity and the need for excellent coordination.
Ceridian has amassed the experience and tools to get this right: people skills, IT skills, project and programme management.
- Supporting your people through change: knowing the issues, internal communications, training
- Supporting your IT change: knowing the issues and potential solutions, costs, practicalities
- Ensuring clarity of roles: in our experience an area that is critical to get right, but very easy to get wrong
- Project and programme management: linking all parts of the HR system change to wider changes in the business
- Getting it right at speed: where timelines may be set externally, for example by a merger or de-merger timeline
Ceridian Connection is our free monthly magazine for HR and payroll professionals.
View Latest Edition