Ceridian Customer Awards
February sees the Ceridian Customer Network (CCN) taking place in Central London. This is a great networking opportunity for Ceridian customers to attend seminars led by industry leaders.
The next CCN will see the introduction of the Ceridian Customer Awards, which showcases the excellence and success that our customers have demonstrated.
If you are a Ceridian customer, there is still time for you to nominate your colleagues or organisation for an Award in one of these categories:
- Ceridian KnowHow Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement
- Ceridian KnowHow New Customer
- Ceridian KnowHow Customer Partnership
- Ceridian KnowHow Irish Customer Partnership
- Ceridian KnowHow UK Partner of the Year
- Ceridian KnowHow International Payroll Partner of the Year
Applications for the Ceridian Customer Awards 2012 are open until Friday 16 December, and winners will be announced at the CCN.
We require only 500 words on why you feel your colleagues or organisation should be selected as an award winner. To find out more about each of the awards and to submit a nomination please contact our Events Team.