Pension Reform Solutions
As the Pensions Regulator begins to write to 69,000 HR professionals to remind them of their new employer duties as the first staging date fast approaches, Ceridian launches it’s Solutions to help you with Pension Reform and auto-enrolment.
Automatic Enrolment & Administration
Ceridian’s software automatically identifies and enrols relevant employees into the chosen pension scheme. It enables you to manage all aspects of administration:
- communication to all employees
- handling of opt-out requests and refund of contributions
- handling of opt-in requests from non-eligible jobholders
- management of postponement periods
- electronic exchange of employee data between payroll and your pension provider.
Ceridian’s software ensures efficient, timely and accurate pension contribution transactions, without the need for significant manual input.
Ceridian can manage all, or part of the required administration of auto-enrolment, whether it is a one off, or on a continued basis:
- initial assessment of employee eligibility
- fulfilment of requests on behalf of employees who do not have online access.
To give you confidence you are sufficiently resourced and trained, Ceridian can help you plan for the expected high peak in queries around your staging date.
Ceridian’s consultants can support organisations in preparing for pensions reform:
- workforce assessment
- review of pre-existing pension schemes
- communications planning
- pension scheme design and modelling.
By talking to our experts first, you can make sure you know where you are, and where you need to be to face the responsibilities of auto-enrolment.
A way of mitigating both the contribution and administration costs of auto-enrolment is to use salary sacrifice. Ceridian can help you explore whether this is viable for you. Further savings through tax optimisation can also be made with Ceridian’s Workforce Management solution.
Salary sacrifice could create savings for your employees and significant NI savings for you.
Get in touch and tell us about your auto-enrolment requirements, or call 0800 0482 737 to find out more.