HR Most Influential
2011 is the sixth year of HR Most Influential – and Ceridian has been its headline sponsor since the start.
Every year HR magazine compiles the HR Most Influential ranking: the definitive list of directors and thinkers who have the greatest influence in the field of people strategy.
The ranking is based on elements such as:
- Challenges conventional thinking in HR
- Brings credibility to HR, both inside and outside the business
- Plays an ambassadorial role
- Commands the respect of peers and key stakeholders
- Adds real value to the business
- Is visionary and transformational
Those named on this year’s list are helping drive forward practice and thinking in HR, while demonstrating the strategic benefits it can bring.
Here’s a look at those recognised as the top five HR Practitioners:
- David Fairhurst, chief people officer Europe, McDonald’s
- Clare Chapman, director general – workforce, NHS
- Caroline Waters, director of people and policy, BT
- Vance Kearney, vice president for HR, Oracle EMEA
- John Ainley, group HR director, Aviva