HR Most Influential 2012
Every year HR magazine compiles the HR Most Influential ranking: the definitive list of directors and thinkers who have the greatest influence in the field of people strategy.
Congratulations to all of those recognised at this year’s awards ceremony which took place on Monday 17 September.
Here are the top three in each category:
Most Influential Practitioners
- Dean Royles, Director, NHS Employers
- Tanith Dodge, HR Director, Marks and Spencer
- Caroline Waters, Director of People and Policy, BT
Most Influential Thinkers
- David Denyer, Professor of Organisational Change, Cranfield School of Management
- Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice, London Business School
- Will Hutton, Chair Big Innovation Centre, The Work Foundation, and Principal Hertford College, Oxford University
Most Influential International Thinkers
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Ernest L Arbuckle Professor, Harvard Business School
- Chris Argyris, Emeritus Professor of Education and Organisational Behaviour, Harvard Business School
- Henry Mintzberg, Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies, McGill University
Ceridian are proud to be a sponsor of HR Most Influential and committed to helping HR leaders impact performance across the business.