Ceridian wins Top Right Group HR and payroll contract
Ceridian UK, one of the UK’s leading HR and payroll providers, has won a contract to provide HR outsourced services, managed payroll and international payroll to Top Right Group, the multi-platform events, information services and b2b media group. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
This is an all-encompassing HR and payroll contract that can grow with Top Right Group. We will be delivering managed payroll, including online reporting and payslips, plus P11D in the UK covering 1,200 employees, and international payroll for a further 300 employees across 14 countries.Nick Laird, chief commercial officer, Ceridian UK
As part of our SaaS HRevolution solution, we will also be providing Central HR plus recruitment, learning and development and performance management modules.
Top Right Group is also one of the first customers to sign up to our latest HRevolution module, HR analytics, the first business intelligence tool designed specifically for HR people to use.
Tracey Gray, people director at Top Right Group, commented:
Key to our Group re-structure earlier this year was the creation of independent operating companies – i2i Events Group, 4C Group, Lions Festivals and EMAP. Each is positioned for sustainable top-line growth with a senior leadership team in place and separate business strategies focussed on the customers they serve.Tracey Gray, people director, Top Right Group
As part of the HR strategic support to the operating companies, we need to ensure that we deliver a consistent, single source HR service. We chose Ceridian HRevolution and are confident it will help us deliver an exceptional HR service worldwide. A key requirement is to also understand the drivers impacting performance and to help us identify which HR initiatives are supporting business strategy most effectively. We are looking forward to the difference the HR analytics module will make to our business.
Once operational, Top Right Group will benefit from:
- Fully managed payroll
- Online payroll documentation
- Online reporting
- Managed P11D
- International payroll
- Central HR
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- HR analytics
— All delivered through HRevolution, Ceridian’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution designed to flex with an organisation’s needs.
International payroll will cover Australia, Belgium, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the USA.
Notes to Editors
Top Right Group
Top Right Group Limited transforms knowledge businesses to deliver exceptional performance. www.topright-group.com
The Top Right Group portfolio includes:
- i2i Events Group
- Delivering industry-best Exhibitions and large scale events such as World Retail Congress, Spring Fair, BETT and Pure. www.i2ieventsgroup.com
- Lions Festivals
- Managing Cannes Lions, Dubai Lynx and Spikes Asia. www.lionsfestivals.com
- 4C Group
- A global information services business with world-class design, infrastructure and customer insight services including WGSN, Glenigan and Planet Retail. www.4C-Group.com
- A progressive b2b media company with industry-leading products, reaching customers across multiple touch points including magazines, online, Twitter, LinkedIn, awards and conferences. Its portfolio includes Retail Week, Health Service Journal, Construction News, Architects' Journal and Drapers. www.emap.com
- Emap was founded in 1947 and launched its first magazine in 1953. It moved into exhibitions and conferences in the 1970s and later grew into data and online products. In March 2008, Emap plc was acquired by Eden Bidco Ltd, a joint venture between Apax Partners and Guardian Media Group plc.
Ceridian is one of the world’s leading HR and payroll service providers. In the UK, it works with over 5,000 businesses, large and small, delivering quality, accurate payroll and value-added HR services.
Ceridian provides national and international payroll and HR transactional services including HR outsourcing, employee benefits, workforce management, expense management, absence management plus employee assistance programmes.
Innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions are also offered to clients who need a technology solution but prefer to employ their own people. These leading-edge software solutions can be purchased as a complete totally-integrated package, or in scalable modules, designed to flex with organisational needs.
Through decades of global experience, people capability and first class delivery of world class HR transactional solutions, Ceridian increases quality, reduces risk, boosts revenue, lowers cost and frees time for its customers to focus on their priorities.
From multinationals to small start-ups, Ceridian’s KnowHow enables their HR development journey.
Ceridian is winner of the Payroll Provider Award, Payroll Software Product Award and Technology Development Award in the 2012 Payroll World Awards.